Allhallows the Great, Upper Thames Street.
Church demolished 1894. Built
over 1969 - City Fire Station
Allhallows-the Less, Upper Thames Street
Site of the burned
church. After the fire the parish was joined to All Hallows the Great,
and the ground was used by the combined parish. Human remains from the
burial ground moved to Brookwood in 1896. Built over 1969 - Road outside
House, Upper Thames St.